Parks & Rec Softball
Adult Softball Leagues
Get a team together and join the fun!
The Northampton Recreation Department offers various adult softball leagues throughout the year. Teams register for the leagues and are placed in divisions based on skill level. Team entry fees are charged to cover all league operation costs.
- For information, click on the various leagues in the left column of this page.
If you have further questions about the leagues, please email us
- When ready: 2019 Coed Softball League Schedule
- When ready: 2019 Mens Softball League Schedule
League Information Organizational Meetings
Coed and Men's Summer League
All league fees and information is distributed at the managers meetings. Attend to ask questions, comment, and learn about the leagues.
League play for the Coed and Summer Men's League begins in May - August. The Spring / Summer league manager meetings are held in March.
A fall Men's Softball league runs September through November. The fall manager meeting is held in August.
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- Times: 6:00 p.m. for Coed managers, 6:30 p.m. for Men’s managers
- Held at the Northampton Parks & Recreation Dept. office, 100A Bridge Rd., Florence, on the grounds of JFK Middle School. Go in the main entrance, proceed to right of the school, Park & Rec office is a grey modular.
Registrations must be completed and submitted to the office. Online registration is not available for this program.