Parks & Rec Soccer
Kindergarten, Boys grades 1 & 2, Girls Grades 1 & 2
This is a fun, instructional program run by the Parks & Recreation Department utilizing parent volunteers to teach the fundamentals of the game of soccer. Each child will be placed on a team, and receive a T-shirt. The program runs for 7 weeks at Look Memorial Park ballfields.
- Registration forms are below and you may also register online. The registration deadline is open until filled.
- If you are signed up, you will receive an email or call from a coach after the coaches meeting.
- The coach's all meet the week before the program to receive their rosters and information. They will then email or call their players to let you know what time and field your child meets on the first day, Saturday, September 7.
This will be held at Look Memorial Park where a park sticker, sports pass, or entry fee will be needed.
- Days: Saturdays (9/7 - 10/19)
- Time: 9:00 - 10:15 am or 10:30 - 11:45 a.m. (times may vary weekly)
- Click here for Grades K - 2 Soccer Schedule (PDF)
- $45 prior to 7/26, $50 after. Non-residents add $10
- Entry sticker or season pass to Look Park is required for vehicle entry. A $20 discounted Look Park / Parks & Recreation Sports Only Pass available in person at Parks & Recreation Office.
- Registration form (PDF)
- Click here for Online Registration information
Parent & Child Pre-K Division
This program is full. Please call or email to be put on waitlist: 413-587-1040, email@example.com
This introductory program, for the child AND parent/guardian to take part in together, will teach soccer skills in a fun and non-competitive environment. The program is designed to teach parents and children the fundamentals of the sport while building the participants confidence. This cooperative program for children and an adult is open to children and parent/guardian who are able to attend seven one hour sessions together. Registration includes one parent/guardian and one child.
- For: Parent and Child, 4 year old boys and girls (must be 4 by December 31, 2019)
- Day: Saturday (9/7 - 10/19)
- Fee: $45 prior to 7/26, $50 after. Non-residents add $10 (fee includes both a parent/guardian and child)
- Location: Look Memorial Park, season or daily entry pass required, a discounted $20 Look Park Sports Only Pass is available in person at Parks & Recreation Department.
- Time: 9:00-10:00 a.m. or 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- You will be assigned one time each week, it may vary depending on number of teams.
- Registration form (PDF)
- Online registration has ended.
Recreation Soccer for grades 3-6
Soccer Skills & Drills
The Soccer Skills and Drills program is held in July with Brad McGrath from 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
For more information, visit the Parks & Rec Soccer Skills & Drills page.