Parks & Rec Sugarloaf Youth Track
Sugarloaf Youth is for youth entering grades two through nine as of September 2019. There will be six teams. Boys and girls of all abilities will be placed on a team and can compete in both relay and individual events. Non-team member children 2 - 14 years old can enter an open 100 meter dash each night.
The Food Booth will be open Friday nights only at the stadium and staffed by the NHS Track team. Buy food and drinks at the meet or bring a picnic dinner.
- Team t-shirts and water for all participants
- Medals and sport gifts are given at the end of the series
Please note that no team request will be honored this season. Participants will be randomly assigned to teams to better assure team parity. We will attempt to honor requests of up to two friends and or family members to be on the same team. Since all teams are present at each event, family members can easily be on different teams.
- One person: $48
- Families of two: $79
- Families of three or more: $95
- Non-residents add $10 per person
- Registration form (PDF)
- Click here for online registration
First night for Team Assignments & Orientation: Wednesday, May 29 at 5:30pm
Arrive on the first night to group teams, meet coaches and run an informal series of practice races.
Parking is next to the school or behind the stadium with entrances off of Milton Street.
- Meets: May 31, June 7, 14, 21, & 28 (June 28 is awards night)
- Make up days: Tuesdays, June 11, 25
- Meets run from 5:00 - 8:15 p.m.
- Location: Northampton High School Track
- Parking is next to the school or behind the stadium with entrances off of Milton St.
Check the Northampton Parks & Recreation Department's website, under cancellations, or call the cancellation hotline: 413-587-1044